Declarative component definition and reactive DOM rendering have taken over web development. Learn how lit-html and LitElement bring this style of component development to standard web components, allowing you to build components in a familiar and productive way that work with all frameworks.
About the speaker:
* 5:00 PM Doors open. Note: the event is on the 7th floor.
* 6:30-6:40 PM Announcements by SFHTML5's @peterlubbers
* 6:40-7:30 PM Justin's presentation followed by Q&A
* 7:30-7:40 PM Lightning Talks
* 7:45—Event ends
* Online registration for this event closes (on Meetup) at 12 noon on the day of the event.
* On-site registration (for registered attendees) closes at 7 PM.
* Please register on Meetup for this event. For security reasons, guests and +1s are not allowed. Every attendee must be a member of SFHTML5 (on Meetup) and register for the event (RSVP Yes) before noon on the day of the event to enter the event; no exceptions.
* This event will be recorded and posted on the SFHTML5 YouTube channel soon after the event. A link to the playlist will be posted in this meetup and a complete archive can be found at bit.ly/sfhtml5videos
345 Spear St