***RSVP on EventBrite: http://bit.ly/2tcIbou***
"Hej! (That's Swedish for Hello!) Companies treat the role of product management differently. I'm going to share how we articulate the product development process at Spotify and the role of a PM. I'll leave plenty of time for Q&A about anything product, Spotify, or NYC tech related." -Miles Lennon
- High-level overview of Spotify's product development process
- Role and expectations of the Spotify PM
- Plenty of Q&A and discussion
Meet the Speaker: Miles Lennon
Miles Lennon has been developing software products at early and growth stage companies for about 10 years. Currently he is a Sr. Product Manager at Spotify where he focuses on developing tools for artists to grow their careers. Previously he led Spotify's social product area, a small product group focused on connecting friends, tastemakers and artists around music. Prior to that he led product development for GameGround and Tracked.com both of which were early-stage VC-backed startups in the NYC area.
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (646)[masked]
1216 Broadway, 2nd Fl. New York, NY 10001