Join GDI NYC and Thoughtworks for our iOS Hack Day partner event on April 22nd from 10AM-5PM.
You must also register via Thoughtworks to attend: https://info.thoughtworks.com/ios-hackathon-nyc.html
Let's get together to write Swift demo apps to explore the iOS 10 beta features. We want to make the code we write available and extensible on GitHub. We want any developer to be able to use our code, grow it, share it, and mix it. Join us for a day of collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
The possibilities are endless. Motion and handwriting recognition for real-time messaging. Spike with hardware to play with HomeKit API improvements and Siri voice control API. Perhaps Neural Network Kit and Data Imaging.
- Registration via the Thoughtworks LINK is required to attend; please only register if you're able to attend
- Bring your laptop and charger
- Food and beverages will be provided
- You can be an individual contributor, hack with a partner or choose to join a team
- There is no cost for this event
You should have a good understanding of programming to maximize your experience at this event. All levels are welcome. Your previous experience can be language and platform agnostic - Swift or mobile development experience is not required to attend.
All attendees are expected to abide by the Girl Develop It Code of Conduct.
Alina is a QA at Thoughtworks NYC
Cassie is a Lead Consultant and Mobile Developer at Thoughtworks NYC
99 Madison Ave., 15th Floor