***RSVP on EventBrite: http://bit.ly/2s2cgDW***
Ground breaking technologies like neural-net algorithms along with the ability to run much more powerful computation started a new era in Machine Learning (ML). We're now able to use ML in products in ways we could only dream about before and in fact, companies from all around the world are starting to seize the opportunity.
In this talk we we'll answer:
1. What's the role of ML in industry?
2. What every PM needs to know about ML?
3. How can PM's contribute to ML-based Products?
Meet the Speaker: Ronnie Falcon
Ronnie is a Product Manager at Google Local Discovery, innovating new and exciting ways to connect people with real world experiences. By working for a company that is a leader in Machine Learning technologies, Ronnie is leading several ML based products from design through evaluation, scale and launch.
Ronnie has a degree in Computer Engineering from Imperial College in London, a graduate of the Associate Product Managers program at Google and has an extensive previous background in developing data centered products like YouTube Analytics.
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
- For last minute questions, send a text to: <a>(415)[masked]</a>
1216 Broadway, 2nd Fl. New York, NY 10001