***RSVP on EventBrite: http://bit.ly/2pJWFuS***
We will go over key types of quantitative analysis that B2C product managers use on the job including: funnels, cohorts, and a/b testing. For each one we will look into when and why they are used, and dive into examples.
- Which metrics a PM uses depends on which problems their team are trying to understand.
- Analysis isn't free; PM's and their teammates need to be thoughtful about what they want to analyze and why, and set up their tracking ahead of time.
- Thinking about what the data means - and its limitations - is just as important as looking at the raw numbers!
Meet the Speaker: Vasudev Vadlamudi
Vasu Vadlamudi is a product leader with 10 years of experience in product management, building and managing product teams, business strategy, and creating/growing/monetizing web and mobile consumer apps. He is currently Director of Member Product at Oscar, where his PM teams build consumer-facing web and mobile applications.
Prior to Oscar he was director of product at Zynga, the first PM at Delectable for wine, a product consultant, and a management consultant with Bain & Co. He holds a degree in economics from Harvard.
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For last minute questions, send a text to: <a>(646)[masked]</a>
1216 Broadway, 2nd Fl. New York, NY 10001