Two important notes:
1) We have a full agenda and will start the talks at 6pm (a bit earlier than the usual 6:15pm) - please arrive early!
2) This month we are hosted by our friends at Moody's Analytics at the World Trade Center!
Our speakers this month include:
• Todd Olson, Founder and CEO at Pendo (platform for product experience)
Pendo, based in Raleigh, has raised $58M to date from Meritech Capital Partners, Spark Capital, Battery Ventures, and others.
• Nima Negahban, Founder and CTO at Kinetica (GPU database for advanced analytics)
Kinetica, based in San Francisco, has raised $63M to date from Canvas Ventures, Meritech Capital Partners, Ray Lane, and others.
• Omar Tawakol, Founder and CEO at Workfit (enterprise voice assistant) and former CEO at BlueKai
Workfit, based in Menlo Park, has raised $5M to date from Battery Ventures, Greycroft, Salesforce Ventures, and others.
• Viral Shah, Founder and CEO at Julia Computing (language for numerical computing and data science)
Julia Computing, based in Boston, has raised $4M to date from Founder Collective, General Catalyst, and others.
• Bradford Cross, Founder and CEO at Merlon Intelligence (compliance risk management platform)
Merlon Intelligence, based in New York, has raised $7M to date from Data Collective, Work-Bench, and others.
For early access to events, exclusive content, and additional resources for the Data Driven community, sign up for our mailing list here.
Please note: this month's event will take place at Moody's (not Bloomberg).
5:45pm- 6:00pm: Pre-event networking
8:15pm-9pm: Drinks and networking.
Please arrive early to guarantee admission. Doors will close at 7:15pm.
250 Greenwich St