- Competition process and expectations
- Disruptive thinking
- Applying design thinking principles to the startup process
- Developing a research plan
- Research methodologies
- Assumption testing
- Learn how to move on from your “first” idea.
- Understand that, at this stage, many of your assumptions are likely to be incorrect.
- Take away strategies for thinking more disruptively about the opportunity you've identified.
- Practice using tools and methodologies for testing your assumptions, quickly and easily, with a focus on interviewing customers and other industry stakeholders.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Open to all NYU affiliates. Strongly recommended for $300K Entrepreneurs Challenge teams.
- To avoid long check-in lines, bring your printed PAPER registration ticket.
08:30 -- Check-In / Light Breakfast
09:00 -- Session 1
12:00 -- Lunch
01:00 -- Session 2
03:30 -- Wrap Up / Q&A
04:00 -- Event End
40 West 4th Street, New York 10012