Virtual Reality is opening up new avenues in the retail world that could fundamentally change how we shop and sell to customers in the future.
New opportunities are emerging using Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed reality technologies for selling, planning and training
Our one day Retail Conference will explore this exciting new frontier, examining how the creation of virtual shopping environments will facilitate an entirely new way to view and physically interact with goods from the comfort of our own homes through to training staff and planning layouts in simulated environments.
It will also investigate the potential for fully immersive advertising, creating customised experiences that allow brands to connect with their customers in an entirely new way.
The day’s workshop will be looking at where global retail industry VR technology trends are heading and where they have been successfully deployed and what pit-falls to watch out for.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- See case studies and demonstrators and hear first hand about how these projects were deployed and the return on investment
- Discover more about the various types of Immersive technology available to retailers
- Discuss the latest hot topics around AR and VR
- Meet and network with various companies working in VR and AR for retail.
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network and ImmerseUK can engage with your company.
08:30 Coffee Served
10:30 Break out sessions & round table groups
11:30 Demonstrations & round tables
13:00 Sandwich buffet lunch served. This is also time to network and ask questions about the private demo’s and exhibitions that are set-up.
14:00 Round up of the days learning’s
15:00 Finish and access grated to the Virtual Reality Show for the last few hours
Sanj Surati - Head of Digital and Innovation - We Are Village
Rupa Gangul - Founder & Director, Spinna Circle Empowering women in fashion & textiles globally
Amalia Agathou - Innovations Manager, Havas Media Group