UX investigates the rise of Trump: Experience Mapping Workshop
The Trump problem is affecting our lives in a big way regardless of geography. There's a lot of upset and anger, but what can we do to make something bad into something useful. How can we create a pathway to a solution? There's either Protesters or Followers of the trump regime,
but not really any initiatives that aim to help review and resolve the complexity of the situation.
AGENDA: Collaborative Saturday Workshop to map out the Trump problem and explore a journey to a solution.
To take inspiration from UX Elder Steve Krug
~ we'll split into small groups to start mapping out a problem state by asking :
1) Where are we? } = Trump & society right now
2) How did we get here? } = Trump Timeline to Whitehouse
3) What can we do here? } = UX Vs Trump 1/2 Day Workshop to find out
4) Where do we go from here?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Anyone who's interested in UX'ing the crap out of the rise of Trump [ #uxbants ] and how, what, why he has this presence.
UXers, Project Managers, Content Strategists, Data Scientists, Developers, Copywriters... anyone who is interested in creating something to solve a problem.
- follow us @ux_community and our hashtag if you feel like it to mark moments during the event #uxbants
- YouTube recording of the event will be available on private channel, to be released to all participants after the event.
SPONSORS AND FULL SCHEDULE TO FOLLOW SOON
DISCLAIMER- We are only here to have fun. So if you are offended by any trump related discourse please take it with a pinch of salt. We are not promoting, or demoting any values here so please come with an open mind and a warm heart :-)
105a Euston Street, London, NW1 2EW