Be the first! Join us for our September Appstore MeetUp at our brand new Amazon HQ in Shoreditch.
Join us for networking on the 10th floor rooftop terrace with drinks and food, whilst enjoying great views over London (weather permitting). During this month's presentation you can learn about how to bring your Android-based Apps and Games to the fastest-selling streaming media player in the US, UK and Germany: Amazon Fire TV.
Don’t miss out. RVSP now and read on to find out more...
In this talk Mario Viviani, Amazon Evangelist, will deep dive into developer tools for both app and game developers; understand the peculiarities of developing for the big screen and how to foster the best of Amazon APIs and monetisation opportunities.
Come along and find out:
• What are the most effective monetisation models and strategies on TV for apps and games
• How to leverage features that are unique to Amazon, like buy with Amazon 1-Click settings and Amazon Subscription APIs
• How to leverage the new features of the Fire TV user interface and the new Cinematic UI
• Plus deep dive into the TV-first development frameworks for Android, Web and Games Development
IMPORTANT: Due to health and safety requirements you need to provide your full name and email address. Please complete the question below.
• 18:00: Doors open & registration
• 18:30: Welcome
• 18:35: Scale Up Your Apps and Games: Building New Experiences on Amazon Fire TV with Mario
• 19:35: Prizes and Wrap Up
• 19:45: Networking
• 21:00: Close
Want to win a great prize? All you have to do to enter is answer the H&S question below. Good luck!
There will be people taking photographs and potentially filming the event for use in Amazon’s advertising and promotional materials. By attending you agree to the possibility of being photographed and filmed once inside.
60 Holborn Viaduct