Welcome to the next London Identity Tech Talk!
This month we have presentations from Deloitte and Andy Brodie (Worldpay):
Enabling the Internet-of-Things & Achieving DevOps IAM - Deloitte: A presentation based on some of Deloitte's recent real work deployments that includes:
- Enabling the Internet-of-Things with ForgeRock, Alexa and a range of Smart Devices: How the platform has been integrated with Amazon Alexa Voice Service, it’s Echo Smart speakers range and a technology-manufacturer portfolio of connected devices. The session will include use cases for personification of accounts (account linking), enablement of Stateless OAuth2 and validation of JWT tokens with API Gateway technologies.
- A ForgeRock-centric DevOps pipeline: ‘DevOps IAM’ is the discipline that combines rapid delivery of Identity platforms with continuous operational excellence. The discipline is made possible with the assembly of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline. This session will cover how different DevOps tools are used to build an Identity-centric CI/CD pipeline and demonstrate this using ForgeRock, Jenkins, Ansible and Archiva.
An Overview of TLS v1.3 - Andy Brodie: Transport Layer Security (TLS) v1.2 has been around since 2008, providing privacy, integrity and authentication for every user of the modern web. Now TLS v1.3 is coming and looks to be the biggest shake-up of the protocol in since SSL v3.0, 20 years ago. This talk presents an overview of the changes in the latest draft of one of today’s most important Internet protocols, covering:
- The goals of TLS v1.3.
- Features removed to mitigate vulnerabilities and simplify choices.
- Changes and efficiency improvements in the TLS v1.3 handshake.
- One- and Zero-Round Trip Time session resumption (1-RTT & 0-RTT).
Look forward to seeing you there!
- Tech Talks Team