Join us for an evening of discussion, information sharing, top tips and pointers on what you need to know and who you need to know when looking for start-up and early-stage investment – including grants, crowdfunding, business angels and VC. We will focus on 5 questions for UK business seeking venture capital and private investment in immersive technologies
- VCs looking for UK investments - who are they?
- What do businesses need to know when attracting VC interest?
- Where should you look for VC investment- in the UK or abroad?
- Who is investing in immersive technologies in the UK?
- Are UK businesses interested in attracting VC finance - where's the action?
Hear from 5 of the best experts in the access to finance field who will tackle these five questions:
There will be a presentation by Aftab Malhotra, Co-Founder, GrowthEnabler on How can Immersive / AR-VR tech startups attract & engage CXO’s, and win deals?
- Dave Haynes, Investment Director, Seedcamp|
- Katie Lewis, Director, The Accelerator Network
- Shaun Beaney, Corporate Finance Faculty, ICAEW
- Stelios Papagrigoriou – in-VR
- Aftab Malhotra, Co-Founder, GrowthEnabler
- Jeremy Dalton - AR/VR Lead PwC
Hosted by Fiona Kilkelly, Immerse UK and Chaired by Jeremy Dalton
There will be plenty of opportunities to ask questions and share experiences at our Q&A followed by networking drinks where you can meet other immersive technology businesses and continue the conversations.
Many thanks to PwC, ICAEW and the Realities Centre for developing this event and sharing their expertise.
Registration is free - please sign up to attend.
7 More London Riverside, London SE1 2RT