This workshop aims to bring together all players in the value chain to define demonstrator projects for the application of Graphene and other 2D Materials to Wearables. Objectives:
- Agree Wearable applications and potential products enabled by graphene and/or other 2D materials that can be developed to a commercial scale.
- Map out the supply chain required to deliver wearable demonstrator projects and confirm the UK capability and capacity to enter into early vendor initiatives
- Produce a list of potential composite demonstrator projects and potential collaborators.
Who should attend:
- Industry and Academia, technology developers, inventors, end-users, manufacturers, product designers, product managers, material suppliers and integrators.
- UKRI, Innovate UK and KTN
- Introduction to the Special Interest Group
- Developments in Graphene and Other 2D Materials in Wearables
- Demonstrator and Innovate UK Project Ideas
- Idea storming and Wish List
- Industrial and Academic Pitches
- Prioritization of ideas
- Map the supply/value chain
- Project definition
- Scoping the key industrial challenges to be addressed by a demonstrator programme
- Wrap-up and further steps
52 Upper Street, London N1 0QH