Get the best out of Austin Texas right here in London with our SXSW Hair of the Dog.
Join us and a great panel of speakers, as we bring the key trends, talks and topics from the festival to the streets of London, pecha kucha-style. Our SXSW Hair of the Dog wouldn’t be complete without an alcoholic beverage or two, so following the talks we will dive straight into drinks.
As ever, BIMA meet ups aim to foster engaging conversations across the digital spectrum - bringing together agency CEOs and brands with industry newbies and everyone in between.
If you work in digital, we’d love you to join us!
- Dan Harvey, Chief Creative Officer, Zone
- Lawrence Weber, Managing Partner Innovation, Karmarama
- Daniel Kirby, CEO, Techdept
- Jiri Bures, Global Creative Director, Imagination
- Spencer Gallagher, Founder, Cact.us
- Natasha Martin, Head of Client Services, Ralph&Co.
- Rob Belgrave, CEO, Wirehive
- Claire Woodcock, Consultant
If you're heading to SXSW and would like to be added to the line-up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
18:15 - Doors Open
18:45 - SXSW Talks Start
20:00 - Talks end
20:00 til late - Drinks
Hosted by the wonderful folk at Essence