This is an opportunity for investors to experience some of the most exciting and diverse range of emerging applications in augmented, mixed and virtual realities.
What is Augmentor?
Augmentor is a 10 week equity-free programme that supports new companies working with immersive technologies. Powered by Digital Catapult and early stage investors Seedcamp, Augmentor is focused on those developing innovative and commercially-focused applications of augmented, mixed and virtual reality.
Digital Catapult’s ecosystem mapping has surfaced over 400 UK businesses supporting and developing the solutions and applications that will bring augmented, mixed and virtual reality into the mainstream. A recent European landscape analysis by the Venture Reality Fund (The VR Fund) highlights 300 immersive companies in Europe, with over ⅓ of them in the UK.
As the Augmentor programme reaches a close we’re ready to showcase the six selected companies and their developments, demonstrating how immersive technologies are transforming the creative industries, digital manufacturing and digital health & care.
As an investor attending this event you will:
- Find out about the UK’s augmented, mixed and virtual reality landscape
- Hear from other investors active in the space
- Meet the companies supported by Augmentor
- Experience their work in Digital Catapult’s Immersive Lab
Who are the Augmentor companies?
- Gravity Sketch – An intuitive multi-platform 3D creation tool allowing users to create 3D models, scenes, and artwork in a fun and intuitive way
- Immersive Rehab – Creates interactive physical and neuro-rehabilitation engaging environments in VR to enhance patient recovery
- Kinicho – Creates 3D audio tools for producers that seek a richer, fuller and more authentic listener experience
- Koski – Is a mixed reality gaming platform which connects physical and digital worlds together. It is a combination of real toy blocks and a virtual app that evokes digital interactive game play
- Reality Zero One – Is building a platform that makes it easy for users to replicate real things and stream them into virtual, augmented or mixed reality
- VRTU – Creates virtual reality content specifically tailored to give care provider and patients therapeutic resources to combat symptoms of Dementia and Alzheimer’s
Tuesday 23rd May from 1pm to 5pm
The Showcase will take place at the Digital Catapult Centre, London - the afternoon will include live demonstrations, fireside chats and an opportunity for you to meet and network with fellow investors and experts working with immersive technologies.
Private demonstrations and one-to-one time with Augmentor companies
Monday 22nd - Friday 26th May from 10am to 6pm
To make sure you get the best experience of the Augmentor company’s products, with the option of additional one-to-one time with the teams, please indicate you’re an investor when registering. These will then be arranged separately.
101 Euston Road, London NW1 2RA